Creative workshops with theGC use art as tool for the observation and understanding of others.
Through these workshops you will find a heightened sense of awareness of both self and others. With the aid of knowing art as a framework, you will connect your developing self awareness to informed Emotional Intelligence (EQ) . Through this reciprocal relationship, you will find a new level to your EQ quotient so that you might lead with empathy and build more inclusive workplaces.
These workshops are been designed to cater for teams or individuals. A level of experience in and with art is not prerequisite at any of these workshops as they include discussions informative art discussions such as:
- How to look at art
- How meaningful art is constructed.
- How curators have intended you to see it.
This workshop does have flexible components and the concept of art as a place for developing and cementing leadership skills in the workplace is one that easily blankets subject matter like
- Dealing with change and grief in the workplace
- Developing emotional expression in leadership
- Building optimism
- Building creative habits to lead teams with Innovative thinking